Hello Ivan,
From: John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org>
Sent: 05 April 2016 03:11
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Information about incident ID 2205106170494020972

Is it at all possible that you have some network level security that's
blocking your access to this port?

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 10:03 PM Yin, Ivan <ivan....@sap.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am sure this error message doesn't come from that webapp since there is
> no "incident ID" in the webapp.
> In addition, I searched this error in google and I found a lot of similar
> error messages coming from different webapps deployed on tomcat so I
> thought it might come from Tomcat.
>
> The original error is:
>
> This page can't be displayed. Contact support for additional information.
> The incident ID is: N/A.
>
> I found the following message in http trace:
>
> This page can't be displayed. Contact support for additional information.
> The incident ID is: 2205106170494020972.
>
> May I know if there is a concept called "incident ID" in tomcat?
>
> Regards,
> Ivan

That response looks like an F5 firewall response message.

Usually this happens due to the web service inadvertently submitting an attack
/ illegal signature due to -

Header size, number of headers, restricted header type, restricted verb or and
body size.

Speak with the guys that manage the F5, give them the message ID and they will
pin point the exact issue in the F5 logs.

Theo
Avios Group (AGL) Ltd is a limited company registered in England (registered
number 2260073 and VAT number 512566754) whose registered address is Astral
Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY . Avios Group
(AGL) Limited is part of the IAG group of companies This email and any files
transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
email in error please notify the system manager.