Hi Felix,

thank you very much for that hint.

> When a session gets 'authenticated' its id will change to prevent
> session fixation attacks. If you are interested in the events telling
> you the change you have two possibilities:
ok, that explain, what I see :-)

> 1. Use servlet api 3.1 and use a HttpSessionIdListener (which means
> upgrading to tomcat 8 or newer)
That's an option for the next release, not for now.

> 2. Use a ContainerListener.
I took the 'org.apache.catalina.ContainerListener' and implement
the interface in my own SessionListener, but I got no container event
there. Is this the interface and the right place for the implementation?

best regards
Arno