Yes, I think if uncommented the

 <Manager pathname="" />

The ClustedManage could be disabled even if <Cluster> is defined.

在 16/4/25 下午12:57, Keiichi Fujino 写道:

Hi!
        I have tested quite a few times to confirm that session replication
will not happen after uncommenting <Manager pathname="" /> in
conf/context.xml.
        If the line is commented out, the session replication will work
happily.

Is there a warning message to your log files?
such as [Manager [xxx] does not implement ClusterManager, addition to
cluster has been aborted.]

if you have uncommented <Manager pathname="" /> in conf/context.xml,
All of the Web applications on your Tomcat use the StandardManager as a
session manager.
The StandardManager cannot replicate session.
If you want to replicate session, you have to use
ClusteManager(DeltaManager/BackupManager) as a session manager.
Usually defines a cluster manager template in the <Cluster> / <Manager>,
and then it is cloned by distributable web application.

        The versions I have tested are 7.0.68 and 7.0.69.
        Any ideas?
san...@gmail.com

Keiichi.Fujino
<users-h...@tomcat.apache.org>