Hi Tomcat users and owners,

I upgraded to tomcat 7.0.69 from 64 and noticed that some of the web
applications do not get deployed.
After verifying i noticed that with tomcat 7.0.64, manager.log file use to
populated with these additional logs where as it is not seen in new Tomcat.

May 05, 2016 6:26:20 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: Manager: init: Associated with Deployer
'Catalina:type=Deployer,host=localhost'
INFO: Manager: install: Installing web application 'XXX' from
'file:/usr/local/webapps/XXX.war'
May 05, 2016 6:28:29 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: Manager: install: Installing web application 'YYY' from
'file:/usr/local/webapps/YYY.war'
May 05, 2016 6:28:32 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: Manager: install: Installing web application 'ZZZ' from
'file:/usr/local/webapps/ZZZ.war'
XXX,YYY and ZZZ do not get copied from /usr/local/webapps to Tomcat/webapps
Is this some new functionality we put in or I am missing something.

-Thanks
Utkarsh