On 16/05/2016 07:25, Venkata Reddy P wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Many Thanks Mark. This is a more of POC release planned for jun-1st week,
> will give a try with the existing stable release and thanks for suggesting
> the 8.5.x.
>

> 1)  As you said, I can see AjpProtocol class as the BIO connector. If I
> create a customized class SslEnabledBioAjpProtocol extends AjpProtocol, then
> is the below configuration correct?
>
> <Connector port="8009"
> protocol="org.apache.coyote.ajp.SslEnabledBioAjpProtocol" redirectPort="8443"
> />

BIO support has been removed in 8.5.x. I suggest you base your
implementation on the NIO connector.

protocol is the correct attribute to use to configure it.

> 2) In tomcat6, there http connector attribute to define the customized
> classname using attribute "sSLImplementation".
>
>         <Connector SSLEnabled="true"
>
>             sSLImplementation="
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.Tomcat6SSLImplementation"
>
>             scheme="https" secure="true" />
>
> is it a still valid attribute in tomcat7.x/tomcat8.x?

It still exists but you should not need to set it unless you are using
some form of custom TLS implementation. Also, I suspect the API for such
a class is version specific.

Mark