Am 23.05.2016 um 10:57 schrieb Keiichi Fujino:
> Is the channelSendOptions default?
yes, everything is default so I expect channelSendOptions = 8
(SEND_OPTIONS_ASYNCHRONOUS).

> In DeltaManager,
> when the session expired, if there is a change in the session, replicates
> the attributes of session.
> And then, replicates the invalidated of the session.
> Usually, although this order is not reversed,
> if you want to ensure this order, you can set the 6(sync + ACK).
The replication of the invalidate before the attribute delta replication
happens quite regularly in our case.

As far as we understood the replication code, the session expire
triggers a replication message independent to the attribute delta
replication message, which is triggered at the end of the request.

We can try channelSendOptions = 6 (will need some time) but this looks
like quite a bit of overhead, just to get rid of an error message which
isn't a real problem. Why should anyone care for a missed session
attribute update after the session is already invalidated?

> Another point,
> The sticky session is enabled?
yes, our loadbalancer keeps the clients on the same node except the node
fails, so there is no need to replicate the sessions with SYNC and
usually an ACK is not required, too.

> If the sticky session is not enabled,
> when accessing to the non-primary node, the access to an invalid session
> will occur.
The error message occurs on node 2 without any requests to node 2. It is
only triggered by by replication requests from node 1.