From: Venkata Reddy P
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2016 11:15 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: TLSv1.2 ALERT: fatal, description = unexpected_message

Thanks Mark for the reply.  I have forgot to mention.

My current ssl errors are getting only for IE and google chrome browsers.  The
same application is working well for the Firefox that's the reason can't
suspect the SSL implementation.

I have aslo tried with openssl client and confirms the nothing wrong with ssl
implementation. The same ssl implantation have been using from tomcat4 onwards
and the same implementation has been injected as per the tomcat8 connectors.