Thanks for the reply André.

Sorry I missed to mention the version but I am using Tomcat 8.0.30.

Does the address component of the standard connector attribute take
multiple entries ? E.g.address = ³127.0.0.1, localhost ³ ?

I think my requirement is a different here. Tomcat listening on two ports
, but I want to configure connecting to my web app using one of it via
only the localhost and thus I wanted to set appropriate remote address
filters.

Thanks,
Amit