Hi! I having a weird problem with memory in my Tomcat , when I check the log I
am getting this

06-Jul-2016 12:11:47.583 SEVERE
[ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Catalina]]]
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkThreadLocalMapForLeaks
The web application [presales] created a ThreadLocal with key of type
[java.lang.ThreadLocal]
(value [java.lang.ThreadLocal@536ad127]) and a value of type
[com.googlecode.concurrentlinkedhashmap.ConcurrentHashMapV8.CounterHashCode]
(value
[com.googlecode.concurrentlinkedhashmap.ConcurrentHashMapV8$CounterHashCode@1f2be536])
 but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped.
Threads are going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory
leak.

Somebody can address me in rigth direction to solve this issue. This server
goes down without reason anytime for memory problems.