Chris,
Seems attachment was not sent properly. Here is the trace
SEVERE: Naming Exception occuredjavax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException:
ldap.atpco.net:636; socket closed; remaining name
'racfid=XXXXX,profiletype=user,cn=RACFLDAP,c=us'
javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: ldap.atpco.net:636; socket closed;
remaining name 'racfid=XXXXX,profiletype=user,cn=RACFLDAP,c=us'
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.Connection.readReply(Connection.java:449)
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapClient.getSearchReply(LdapClient.java:640)
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapClient.search(LdapClient.java:563)
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.doSearch(LdapCtx.java:1985)
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.searchAux(LdapCtx.java:1844)
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.c_search(LdapCtx.java:1769)
        at
com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_search(ComponentDirContext.java:392)
        at
com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.search(PartialCompositeDirContext.java:358)
        at
com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.search(PartialCompositeDirContext.java:341)
        at
javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.search(InitialDirContext.java:267)
        at
net.atpco.tomcat.racf.service.RacfLDAPService.createLdapInitContext(RacfLDAPService.java:98)
        at
net.atpco.tomcat.racf.service.TestRacfService.main(TestRacfService.java:14)
Jul 15, 2016 3:24:45 PM net.atpco.tomcat.racf.service.TestRacfService main
INFO: Exception occuredjava.lang.Exception: Naming Exception occured

Thanks
Ambica.