On 7/24/2016 5:20 PM, Mark Eggers wrote:
> On 7/24/2016 1:13 PM, Paul Roubekas wrote:

>> What do I need to do to stop this behavior?

>>> Changing the redirectPort= on both <Connector> XML elements to 443
>>> causes the https page to have a "Unable to connect" error.
>> What should I try next?
>> I tested just having the AJP <Connector>.  That did not work for the
>> https page.  All pages but the https page worked.  On the https page I
>> got the "Unable to connect" error page.

>> That does not work.  Based on testing it seems the AJP <Connector> takes
>> complete control of all http/https traffic.  I have placed the Alias
>> before the AJP directive.  I have testing putting the Alias directive
>> after the AJP <Connector>.  In both cases when I try MyDomain.com/bb or
>> MyDomain.com/tt return the Tomcat "HTTP Status 404" error page.  I even
>> tried...
>>
>> #  <Location /bb>
>>
>> #     ProxyPass http://localhost/bb
>>
>> #  </Location>
>>
> #
> # Add this before your first ProxyPass
> # However, after your aliases
> #
>
> ProxyPass "/bb" !
> ProxyPass "/tt" !
This works now.  Thanks

> #
> # Also this would be a good idea to prevent TomEE manager access
> #
> ProxyPass "/manager" !
I protect this page via IP address.
<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteAddrValve"
allow="[redacted]" />
> #
> # Finally, to protect your one servlet
> #
> ProxyPass "/path-to-servlet" !
I have done something wrong here. It is not working.  See more details
below.

> #
> # Now add the proxypass
> #
> ProxyPass "/" "ajp://TomEE-host:8009/"
ok

> In your ssl.conf, you'll need to proxy the HTTPS-protected servlet
>
> #
> # Protected servlet
> #
> ProxyPass "/path-to-servlet" "ajp://TomEE-host:8009/path-to-servlet"
I did a find on my whole Fedora 23 server looking for ssl.conf.  The
file did not exist.  I created one(ssl.conf) and put it in the same
directory as httpd.conf.  Now the https servlet returns a "Not Found The
requested URL /DonateServlet was not found on this server."
1) Did I put the ssl.conf in the correct directory?
2) What else can I check?

> Personally, I don't alias Bugzilla or PHPBB. It just seems like another
> level of indirection.
What do you do?  I am an newbie that is willing to learn.

> There are other things that you can do to clean up the configuration,
> but hopefully that will get you up and running.
What "other things"?

--
The people that bring you Usque <http://Usque.software/>.