Am 01.08.2016 um 09:25 schrieb Syed Mudassir Ahmed:
> Thanks for the quick response.  Can we setup a meeting this Friday as
> per your convenience on google hangout?  I would like to share the
> screen and show the errors I am facing.  This would be a great help.

I thought you were looking for mailing list help with your tomcat
debugging, not with personalized 1:1 consulting. Mailing list is free
(and voluntary), while personalized consulting requires signing of
contract, payment etc.

You might want to look into one of the Enterprise-supported tomcat
versions. Many of the tomcat committers (or their companies) and some
others will offer support- and consulting-services. But in that case you
should explicitly ask for consultants, not state a random problem on the
mailing list.

Also, Friday is quite inconvenient (for me) - and that's in any timezone
(read: I don't even know your timezone)

Olaf