Jaaz,

On 11/28/16 2:24 PM, Jaaz Portal wrote:
> hi, i written "exploited some well know vulnerability in mod_proxy"
> not mod_jk.

Yes but then you implied that mod_jk had the same problem:

On 11/27/16 1:03 PM, Jaaz Portal wrote:
> Then they exploited some well know vulnerability in mod_proxy. We
> have updated apache to the latest but again they has exploited it,
> so we have switched to mod_jk. *And then guess what. They exploited
> it too* so i decided to write to this list looking for help before
>  trying jetty.

(emphasis mine).

> we switched to mod_jk but they exploited it too, rest you can read
> on list

I have read all your posts, and I see no evidence of an exploit.

You have posted a single line from your log file which tells us next
to nothing:

> [Fri Nov 25 13:08:00.647835 2016] [mpm_event:error] [pid 13385:tid
>  139793489638592] AH00484: server reached MaxRequestWorkers
> setting, consider raising the MaxRequestWorkers setting

Okay, you ran out of workers, meaning that you have a large number of
incoming requests. This indicates neither a vulnerability nor an exploit
.

> anyway we have configured apache to mitigate such kind of attack
> (whatever flavor it is)

Great. How did you do that? This is a community of users who support
each other, not a Help Desk. So please help the community by
explaining what the problem was and what the solution was as well.