Raviraj,

On 12/14/16 5:04 AM, RAVIRAJ SHAH wrote:
> 1. Request Method: POST

This is weird formatting. I'm going to make some guesses and remove
some unnecessary stuff.

> 2. Status Code: 200 OK

> 3. Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary

This isn't necessary, but probably won't hurt.

> 4. Content-Type: application/pdf;charset=ISO-8859-1

application/* content-types aren't supposed to have a charset. Where
is that coming from?

> 12. Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Also, no Content-Length header, so the response is being sent in
pieces. Ok.

> 2. Request Headers view source

Nothing interesting, here.

Okay, was that a failing response or a working response? What do the
response headers look like when the response works -- in the older
version of Tomcat? (or when it doesn't, in the newer version)

You need to help us help you. I usually get paid to provide this level
of interaction...

- -chris

> On 13 December 2016 at 20:28, Christopher Schultz <
> ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:
>
> Raviraj,

> I mean the HTTP protocol trace. Something like this:
>
> Request: GET /path/to/pdf/download Host: myserver.example.com
> Accept: application/pdf Connection: keep-alive
>

> Response: 200 Ok Content-Type: application/pdf Content-Length:
> 234554
>
> [the contents of the file]

> If you use FireBug, Chrome dev tools, etc. then copy/paste will be
> fine too.

> I'm not sure what you mean, here.
>
> -chris

- ---