Hi All,
As u know we are using 224.0.0.4 multicast IP for tomcat cluster
(Node1: 10.114.43.102 / Node2: 10.114.43.103) i was trying to ping the
multicast IP i get reply from 10.114.43.51 IP!

Also i have executed the nslookup for 224.0.0.4 i get the DC IP
(10.114.43.7) and mcast.net domain:

C:\Users\Administrator>nslookup 224.0.0.4
Server:  hq-dc02.albaraka.com.sd
Address:  10.114.43.7

Name:    dvmrp.mcast.net
Address:  224.0.0.4