De : Tiago Oliveira [tiago.olive...@behoh.com]
Envoyé : 13 février 2017 14:15
À : Tomcat Users List
Objet : Re: RE : Problem accessing manager on tomcat 8.5.11 on oracle linux 6.8

I had a similar problem same problem, solved by adding creating a at inside
conf/Catalina/localhost/manager.xml

contents:

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>
> <!--
>
>   Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
>
>   contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
>
>   this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
>
>   The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
>
>   (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
>
>   the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
>

>>       http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
>

>>   Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
>
>   distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
>
>   WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
>
>   See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
>
>   limitations under the License.
>
> -->
>
> <!--
>

>>     Context configuration file for the Tomcat Manager Web App
>

>> -->
>
> <Context docBase="${catalina.home}/webapps/manager"
>
>          privileged="true" antiResourceLocking="false" >
>

>> </Context>

> Hi.
>
> Maybe first : on this list, it is recommended to NOT "top-post", but
> respond below the previous intervention.
> See : http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html#tomcat-users   #6
>
> (It just makes it easier to follow the conversation, and to see previous
> answers)
> Scroll down..
>
> On 13.02.2017 17:57, Stéphane Laurencelle wrote:

Hello Tiago and André,

Tiago I already have a manager.xml file under this directory.

and André, the directory are existing and in the tomcat logs i see that he is
able to do the deployment of the manager and host-manager with no error.

One things maybe you forgot is that my tomcat is using an apache 2.4 server to
give access to those webpage with proxy module.

Stephane

[image: Tiago Oliveira] Tiago OliveiraAnálise de sistemas[image: Contato]+55
83 99331.5541 <+5583993315541>/ 83 3506.8310 <+558335068310>[image: Email]
tiago.olive...@behoh.com <tiago.olive...@behoh.com>
[image: BeHOH]
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/behoh.co>[image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/@BeHOHmyfriend>[image: Instagram]