On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 11:24 PM,  <pina.freder...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How do I stop it ?

Please don't top-post. I've fixed your reply.

If the "other" application is running as a Windows Service, then stop
the Service.

If you've run the "other" application from the command-line, then
usually you can do a <CTRL-C> at the keyboard to stop the process.

If the application has run off as a rogue process, then use Task
Manager to kill it.