Apologies if this is a duplicate, but I don't see this message in the archive
so I'm resending.

Hi,

I was recently reviewing Tomcat vulnerabilities and I noticed that it appears
that several CVEs for Tomcat going back to at least September of last year have
not been published by Mitre.  A few examples:

http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2016-6797
http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2016-6816
http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2016-8745

Does anyone know why they haven't been published?  And more importantly, does
anyone know how to get these published?

We use some tools to help us identify vulnerable versions based off of CVEs
published in the NVD and not having them be published for so long is causing
some problems.

Regards,

David