On 30.03.2017 19:36, Utkarsh Dave wrote:
Thanks Olaf and Suvendu for the response.
We are using 1.2 MB of heap size which is enough and haven't created an
issue so far.

I suppose we should read 1.2 GB here ?
Anyway, why do you say "which is enough" ? How do you know ?
And do not top-post. How do we know what you are responding to ? By scrolling
up and down ?

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Suvendu Sekhar Mondal <suv3...@gmail.com>