On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 9:22 AM, Naga Ramesh <naga.ram...@manthan.com> wrote:
> Tomcat Team,
>
> Always we are getting the below mentioned errors, please check ASAP and
> guide me if anything missing from our end, this is very urgent, please
> respond asap.
>
> Tomcat Version: apache-tomcat-8.0.33
> Java Version: "1.8.0_77"
>
> Setenv.sh file setting:
> export JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -DR_E_T_A_P_P"
> export CATALINA_OPTS="$CATALINA_OPTS -Xms1024m"
> export CATALINA_OPTS="$CATALINA_OPTS -Xmx4196m"

> #export CATALINA_OPTS="$CATALINA_OPTS -Xss64m"

When reading a stack trace, always look for any "Caused by" entries -
if more than one exists, then find the last "Caused by" entry and that
should clue you as to the issue.

I draw your attention to the line below I marked with asterisks
****** - that log entry suggests your -Xss setting is set to low.
Now, look up at the last CATALINA_OPTS line in your setenv.sh - that
last entry is commented out.

Remove the leading pound-sign (#) and set it to a value appropriate
for your application.  Because that line is commented out, the JVM is
using the default value - the default value is different for 32 and 64
bit JVMs.

[snipped]