Yes, the problem happens in the class attribute string.
They are some examples but it happened throughout the files in many cases.

I am using .jsp files

Also, in the second example that i gave, you can see that mrf-video was
removed as well as mrf-m and mrf-image being joined.
This was the strangest one to me, and it only happened once in the file.