From: John Palmer [mailto:johnpalm...@gmail.com]
Sent: 25. toukokuuta 2017 17:01
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: Re: server.xml password encryption instead of plain text

I haven't tested it yet, but if you're on a Windows platform you MAY be
able to tell Tomcat to use the Windows Certificate Store (an thus NOT have
a password in server.xml) by adding something like this to the Java Options:
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStoreProvider=SunMSCAPI
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStoreType=Windows-ROOT
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=NONE
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStoreProvider=SunMSCAPI
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStoreType=Windows-MY
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=NONE

.. and this may not work at all..