Hello,

I have a question about how BackupManager enforces or performs session
replication.

I have added print outs to the serializing methods of an object I'm
binding to the http session.  When I run a simple test (login to the
server, shut it down, then try to refresh) I do not stay logged in.
In looking through my debug output I have noticed the following on the
server that is acting as the backup for session replication:

ClickSession:865 - Session read in:
ClickSession:866 - Session ID: tj8Zu6ANdJdftMJHPAOa/JyTBiY=
ClickSession:867 - Login ID: 1
1249:ClickSession is bound to HttpSession tj8Zu6ANdJdftMJHPAOa/JyTBiY=
by key com.clickfind.http.ClickSession

ClickSession:865 - Session read in:
ClickSession:866 - Session ID: tj8Zu6ANdJdftMJHPAOa/JyTBiY=
ClickSession:867 - Login ID: 18201

ClickSession:865 - Session read in:
ClickSession:866 - Session ID: tj8Zu6ANdJdftMJHPAOa/JyTBiY=
ClickSession:867 - Login ID: 18201

ClickSession:876 - Session write out:
ClickSession:877 - Session ID: tj8Zu6ANdJdftMJHPAOa/JyTBiY=
ClickSession:878 - Login ID: 1

As you can see, initially the session is replicated across with a
guest login (ID=1).  Then there are subsequent messages that indicate
it is receiving updates to the session with an actual login value
(ID=18201).

However, when it goes to replicate the session to another server
(because the primary node was shut down) you can see that it writes
out the original value for the session (ID=1).

How can I ensure that the replication replaces the existing object in
the session attributes?

Thanks,
-Jared