Sai Kumar,

Am 16.06.2017 um 12:06 schrieb Sai Kumar:
> Hi ,
>
> We are using following tomcat version
>          Apache Tomcat/7.0.52
>          Server number:  7.0.52.0
> and currently we are facing a problem with this one.
While you give some description of things that happen in your
environment, it would help to reproduce them in a minimal system, e.g.
to provide a test case that demonstrates the issue in the simplest
possible way.
So far, your description gives little clue if your own webapp is
exhausting the connections itself, e.g. forgetting to return connections
to the pool. Ideally this would be a little code that exposes the
problem, together with steps to reproduce.

> 1.Is there any Connection pool issue in the 7.0.52 version?
> 2.And it is fixed in 7.0.78 version? Or else tell me in which version MY
> CASE issue is fixed.
I doubt that anyone would take on the "any" in question 1 - unless
somebody is actively aware of an actual bug in that version.
Question 2 would easily be answered with the minimal reproduction case
that I've talked about above.

Olaf