Hello,

In my testing, Comet READ event will be fired when receiving data in http POST.
(http GET will not trigger Comet READ event)

a question is: how to know the whole request data (header+body) is fully received ?

one way is: parsing the request data, but because http is based on TCP,
the request data might be fragmented, so, look complex.

2, from http header: Content-Header, although this header is optional, in most cases, it exist.

3. is it possible that the library trigger an event to indicate request data(header + body) fully received? because from underlying HTTP protocol parser, it's more easier and reliable to know that the whole data received. certainly, this requires change Comet library code, and need lots of knowledge inside.

in short term, I think option 2 is best, but in long term, might be option 3 worth try?

Thanks for your suggestion!