Hi.
When I run a .jsp file, in the console I can read
<<INFORMACIÓN [main]
org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener.lifecycleEvent La biblioteca
nativa de Apache Tomcat basada en ARP que permite un rendimiento óptimo en
entornos de desarrollo no ha sido hallada en java.library.path:
/usr/java/packages/lib/amd64:/usr/lib64:/lib64:/lib:/usr/lib>>

How can I set this path *"/usr/share/apr/lib"* into the *java.library.path*?

I've tried to add it up at eclipse.ini like:
-vm
-Djava.library.path="${workspace_loc:project}/lib;${env_var:PATH};/usr/local/apr/lib"
but I'm still getting the message above.

I've read *this solution* at the attached file, but I don't want to
configure the build-path each time and every proyect.

Is there any solution for all proyects permanently?

Thanks.