Hi Bernd,

>>> https://www.joedog.org/2016/02/28/test-connectivity-to-an-aj
>>> p-server-with-ajping/
>>> => AJP is still working
>>>
>>> 2.)
>>> Configure CookieProcessor to LegacyCookieProcessor
>>>
>>> but no success.
>>> Any idea what to i can check or what changed related
>>> to that problem?
>>>
>>> Many thanks in advance,
>>>
>>> Bernd Wahlen
>>> K2 Interactive GmbH

Do you see F5-healthcheck-requests in your accesslogs? If so, did you compare
the old and new responses?
If not, can the F5 reach your server, can you reach the HC-page?
Is the F5-HC checking for specific values, headers, response codes?

Peter