sorry, maybe i'm misunderstand a whole bunch of things here, but what
exactly is your "appropriate url"?

I mean, you can test download speed by accessing your own servlet or
even static content, ok, but you can't upload anything without having
a receiver for it.

leon

On 6/21/06, CMSuser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Leon Rosenberg-3 wrote:

> I ment rather how do you handle the upload in tomcat?

I have not written any custom "upload handlers" on the web server side. I
just give the appropriate url to the "put client" and it's done.