My first thought is Oracle will install its own Java Virtual Machine.
Oracle likes to be the entire world.  Is Tomcat still finding a JVM that
it can use?  Do you have the Oracle Universal Installer running?  What
happens if you run Oracle and Tomcat on two different computers?
If that's not it, perhaps you could say what Oracle products you installed
(just the server?) and what symptoms you see when Tomcat is not working.

--
Glenn Holliday
Computer Sciences Corporation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"veena v" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
06/21/2006 02:11 PM
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>

users@tomcat.apache.org
cc

Subject
query

I have windows xp installed on my system. I&nbsp;installed tomcat 4.1 and
it
was working properly. But after installing oracle 9i tomcat is not working
though i have installed tomcat and oracle on different port. Please do
help
me.