Hi,

this error occurs even if I bypass IIS i.e. go directly to Tomcat.

My request are SOAP requests, I get thet bad gateway error on the client side,
then when the processing of the request finishes I could see following error in
Tomcat/stderr.

com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletDelegate.doGet caught throwable
 javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException:
java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote
host

What is weird, that when I don't run the Tomcat as service, but just from
command line, I don't get this error.

My startup Options for Tomcat are:

-Dcatalina.home=c:\tomcat\apache-tomcat-8.5.15-dev
-Dcatalina.base=c:\tomcat\apache-tomcat-8.5.15-dev
-Djava.io.tmpdir=c:\tomcat\apache-tomcat-8.5.15-dev\temp
-Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
-Djava.util.logging.config.file=c:\tomcat\apache-tomcat-8.5.15-dev\conf\logging.properties
-Dfile.encoding=utf-8
-Dorg.apache.cxf.stax.allowInsecureParser=true
-Djava.rmi.server.hostname=w.x.y.z
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote=true
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=8101
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.local.only=false

Regards,
 Petr