Here's a how-to that was posted to this mailing list:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-running-two-instances-of-tomcat-p3560229.html
I haven't tried it myself, but it looks pretty complicated so it must
be right. :-)
--
Len

On 6/21/06, Bharathi Kattamuri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I have installed multiple tomcat instances with apche server and  mod_jk
connector, in windows environment.

I have problem in configuring the tomcats as separate services.  Could
anyone suggest me how to install these tomcats as services.

Any help is appreciated.

with regards,
Bharathi