Hi,

This we require in windows systems. We will be looking at Windows 10.
Springboot application in Microsoft Azure based.

Many thanks,

Gulam Thakur
Software Developer, Synapse Dev Squad
BP Sunbury, Bldg H, 1st floor
TW16 7LN

Many thanks,

Gulam Thakur
Software Developer, Synapse Dev Squad
BP Sunbury, Bldg H, 1st floor
TW16 7LN

Mobile: +44 (0) 7443 243808
E-mail: gulam.tha...@bp.com
             gulam.thakur-cic...@ibm.com

BP International Limited. Registered office: Chertsey Road, Sunbury on Thames,
Middlesex, TW16 7BP. Registered in England and Wales, number 542515.

E-mail disclaimer: The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s) only. Access to
this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or an action taken or omitted
to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Within the
bounds of law, electronic transmissions through internal and external networks
may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and legitimate
business purposes.