my hard requirement is to run tomcat from eclipse only using sysdeo or
other plugin.
But yes i can try running from service OR startup bat file also...

Another thing want to highlight is this problem is not consistent and it
appear randomly...
my guess is when there is more load on server then someone create another
tomcat pid.

One more information wanted to share is :
         In this environment we have 2 node tomcat setup running behind
mod_jk loadbalancer with session replication enabled.
         right now we observed this problem on one of node only.

Please give next level pointers.