We have are using Apache 2.4.6 on  Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.2
(Maipo)

My objective is to find out the default values for maxrequestworkers, as we
have not configured any specific value.

and Also we have not configured any specific MPM, so My question is

Which one is used by Default on Apache 2.4.6 ?  MPM worker or MPM prefork

::DISCLAIMER::
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Confidentiality Notice from Dixons Carphone plc (registered in England & Wales
No.07105905) of 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS ("Dixons Carphone"). The
information contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be legally
privileged, proprietary and/or confidential. If you received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender by return, permanently delete the e-mail and
destroy all hard copies immediately. No warranty is made as to the completeness
or accuracy of the information contained in this e-mail. Opinions, conclusions
and statements of intent in this e-mail are those of the sender and will not
bind any Dixons Carphone group company (Dixons Carphone Group) unless confirmed
by an authorised representative independently of this e-mail. We do not accept
responsibility for viruses; you must scan for these. E-mails sent to and from
Dixons Carphone Group are routinely monitored for record keeping, quality
control, training purposes, to ensure regulatory compliance and to prevent
viruses and unauthorised use of our computer systems. The Carphone Warehouse
Limited (registered in England & Wales No.02142673) is a member of the Dixons
Carphone Group and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority.