Dear All - We are seeing a strange behavior in one of our Production
environment since last 2 days.

The catalina.out file is not getting updated with the application debug
information, we can see only startup messages. This was working fine and there
has been no changes done to the system so far.

Tomcat version: 6

Has anyone faced this issue before?

Please advise.

Regards, Praveen KC
Operations Manager - Infrastructure Services
ITC Infotech India Ltd.,
ITC Infotech Park, #18 Banaswadi Main Road, Bangalore - 560005
Direct  : +91-80-2298 9625 Mobile: +91-9886319345

Disclaimer: This  communication  is  for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s) and  shall  not attach any liability on the originator or ITC
Infotech India Ltd./its  Holding company/ its Subsidiaries/ its Group
Companies. If you are the addressee, the contents of this e-mail are intended
for your use only and it shall  not be forwarded to any third party, without
first obtaining written authorization from the originator or ITC Infotech India
Ltd./ its Holding company/its  Subsidiaries/ its Group Companies. It may
contain information which is confidential and legally privileged and the same
shall not be used or dealt with  by any  third  party  in  any manner
whatsoever without the specific consent  of  ITC  Infotech India Ltd./ its
Holding company/ its Subsidiaries/ its Group Companies.