From: veena v [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 6/26/2006 1:30 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: query

even when i run tomcat from command prompt, tomcat does start and shuts down
automatically. And there are no errors on command prompt, it just shows the
environment variables that are set.

On 6/25/06, Sameer Acharya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oracle also installs its own jdk and may have changed the environment
> settings have you checked the java version at command prompt. Notmally
> Oracle jdk is 1.3 and installed inside Oracle home dir.
> Also you may want to try running tomcat from command prompt, it may show
> some errors.
>
> -Sameer
>
> veena v <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: There is no error message. Tomcat
> does start and automatically shuts down.
>
> On 6/22/06, Sameer Acharya  wrote:
> >
> > What are the error messages you are seeing during tomcat startup ? Or
> try
> > giving the log.
> > -Sameer
> >
> > veena v  wrote: I have windows xp installed on my
> > system. I installed tomcat 4.1 and it
> > was working properly. But after installing oracle 9i tomcat is not
> working
> > though i have installed tomcat and oracle on different port. Please do
> > help
> > me.

> > Next-gen email? Have it all with the  all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
> >

> ---------------------------------
> Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just
> radically better.

DISCLAIMER:
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any mail and