FWIW, I'll throw out as well that the particular section of the doc page about
that filter doesn't have an example (showing some sample XML for use with the
filter), while many others (7  of the 14 filters listed) do.

Of course, if one did read about the others they could see examples and perhaps
connect dots. I just wonder if, had an example been there, the OP might have
more readily seen his mistake. (And as I said in another thread, I don't
propose these changes as if to say to someone, "now go do it". I'm saying it as
someone who would try to step in and help, if permitted.)

/charlie