> IMHO, the wiki isn't a great place to do ... anything, really. We have
> a few pages that grew and grew (like the FAQ/HOWTO pages) and that's
> all there really is.
>
> I think it would be better to re-organize that information into a
> better format. I'm not entirely sure what that better format might be.

The "FAQ", "HowTo" and "Specification" pages have external links
pointing to them
at tomcat.apache.org site and also in web applications bundled with
released versions of Tomcat (docs, ROOT).

The rest of pages can be moved.

Technically, specific FAQ answers are frequently mentioned in e-mails
and can be found in archives of the mailing lists.

I think that main headache for FAQ and HowTo is to keep them
up-to-date and relevant. I reviewed and updated many of them several
years ago, but a lot of those are rather old. I reorganized HowTo page
several years ago by grouping them into topics.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko