Having trouble starting up the application on a new dev AWS server.

 Tomcat says….

SEVERE: Error initializing static Resources

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Document base
/home/testuser/resources/Raptor
does not exist or is not a readable directory

But if you see below folder/permissions even after 777 it still says not a
readable directory.

drwxr-xr-x. 4 root root    35 Apr 16 14:45 /home/

drwxrwxrwx. 3 root tomcat  23 Apr 16 13:26 /home/testuser

drwxrwxrwx. 3 root tomcat  20 Apr 16 13:26 /home/ testuser/resources/

drwxrwxrwx. 7 root tomcat 170 Apr 16 13:27 /home/testuser /resources/Raptor/

If I change the document base to /user/share/tomcat/webapps this error goes
away.

Also, we have been using this application for 2 years and having trouble
setting up on new servers.

Any clues to troubleshoot is appreciated.

Thanks!