We're working on upgrading from 8.0.x to 8.5.x in preparation for 8.0's
impending EOL.
Our initial 8.5 deployment which essentially uses our legacy server.xml SSL
connectors from 8.0 seems to work as expected. The HTTP Connector documentation
suggests that the SSL configuration should now be handled by the nested
SSLHostConfig and Certificate elements; is this the case? I've been running
into snags trying to convert our lagacy config. Is there a migration guide I
may have missed?

--
Baron Fujimoto <ba...@hawaii.edu> :: UH Information Technology Services
minutas cantorum, minutas balorum, minutas carboratum desendus pantorum