On 5/2/2018 07:30, M. Manna wrote:
Hi Mark,

Basically, our application has quite a lot of large objects which are
singletons. When we checked the list of char[] objects loaded in the
memory, some of them showed JspServlet related Strings and had commented
code loaded into char[].
we have quite a lot of Strings loaded in memory (using maps) which are
necessary. heap-dump will always report this as a memleak but it's not - So
trying to understand whether we can utilise anything from tomcat side to
remove
I understand it sounds odd, but at that point it appeared to be something
we can just strip out. But from your comments, it doesn't seem to be an
option.

Thanks,

Pre-compiling the JSP pages might be worth consideration.

-Terence Bandoian