Hi all
I am running apache 2.4 as a proxy.
I have notice that the content is not being displayed properly when serving the
website via the proxy, but all looks find when I connect directly to the server.
Any help will be welcomed

Regards
R Boateng

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.
If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination
of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that
e-mails are susceptible to change. For information about how we process data
and monitor communications please see our Privacy Policy and for terms of use
please see our Disclaimer both of which are available at www.abnamro.co.uk. ABN
AMRO Bank N.V. has its seat at Gustav Mahlerlaan 10 (1082 PP) Amsterdam, the
Netherlands, and is registered in the Commercial Register of Amsterdam under
number 34334259. ABN AMRO Bank N.V., UK Branch has its UK registered office at
5 Aldermanbury Square, London EC2V 7HR and is registered at Companies House
with branch registration number BR014612. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. is authorised by
De Nederlandsche Bank and subject to limited regulation by the Financial
Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority - details about the
extent of its regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential
Regulation Authority are available from us on request. ABN AMRO Clearing Bank
N.V. has its seat at Gustav Mahlerlaan 10 (1082 PP) Amsterdam, the Netherlands,
and is registered in the Commercial Register of Amsterdam under number
33170459. ABN AMRO Clearing Bank N.V., London Branch has its UK registered
office at 5 Aldermanbury Square, London EC2V 7HR and is registered at Companies
House with branch registration number BR007553. ABN AMRO Clearing Bank N.V. is
authorised by De Nederlandsche Bank and subject to limited regulation by the
Financial Conduct Authority - details about the extent of its regulation by the
Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request.

This message has been sent by ABN AMRO Bank N.V., which has its seat at Gustav