From: Coty Sutherland
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 10:22 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: problem in starting tomcat

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 12:27 PM, Prateek Yadav <prateeksures...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for reply
>  I already tested it for more than one machine so hardware problem can not
> be a case.

What happens if you don't specify that OnError call? Can you attach a
fuller stack trace if not the entire hs_err_pid log (make sure there isn't
anything sensitive in there)? If the JVM is crashing you should still get
an hs_err_pid log, but given that the crash is in libc and we don't know
what isegencore.sh is, removing it and getting a clearer stack trace would
be nice.