On 6/26/2018 11:42 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 26/06/18 18:32, Cybulski, Adam M wrote:
>> Can you aim me at a guide to this? The steps I've been following are just
>> from whatever I've found online. Most of the articles seem pretty dated.
> http://tomcat.apache.org/presentations.html
>
> Look for the TLS generation presentation from the 2016 webinar series.

I don't see anything in that presentation about pkcs12.  I see PEM for
the APR connector and JKS for the java connectors.

Can Java programs like Tomcat use pkcs12 stores created by other tools?
I know how to use openssl to create a pkcs12 file for software on
Windows (typically for IIS, which is used by Exchange).  I use a command
like this:

openssl pkcs12 -export -in www.example.com.pem -inkey www.example.com.key \
  -out examplecert.p12 -CAfile intermediate.pem

Thanks,
Shawn