I tried to enable debug logging for org.apache.tomcat.websocket but without
success

here is my logging.properties

handlers = java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler

.handlers = 1catalina.org.apache.juli.AsyncFileHandler,
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler

java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.level = ALL
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.formatter = org.apache.juli.OneLineFormatter

org.apache.coyote.http2.level = ALL
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.level = ALL
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol = ALL

Giacomo