Hi there,

I have an issue where I need to either change the URL of a Website in Tomcat.

The current URL is https://training.ondemand.com and this needs to be changed
to https://wbt.ondemand.com (we have a wildcard SSL certificate)

In my server.xml I have the following

<Host name="training.ondemand.com"  appBase="training_webapps"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">
                                                <Valve
className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve" directory="logs"
               prefix="Training_access_log" suffix=".txt"
               pattern="%h %l %u %t &quot;%r&quot; %s %b" />
                                </Host>

Can I change the host name to wbt.ondemand.com and everything will still work
or as I expect am I going to have to build a new site from scratch?

All the best

Laurie