On 08/08/18 15:20, premsudhan jaikumar wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Did some more digging into this issue am facing with various other tomcat
> versions and it appears other than Tomcat version 7 all higher versions are
> having this behavior, I tried with Tomcat8.0 , 8.5. & 9.0 and all has the
> same issue.
>
> It throws the below error
>
> SEVERE [http-nio-8080-exec-7]
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.custom Exception Processing
> ErrorPage[exceptionType=java.lang.Exception, location=/uncaughtException]
> javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not resolve view with name
> 'uncaughtException' in servlet with name 'dispatcher'
>
> Any ideas, pointers to further investigate this? Appreciate any help on this.
> Thanks.

This works fine for me.

You need to create the simplest possible web application - ideally a
single JSP or servlet - that demonstrates the problem. Chances are, in
reducing the issue to the simplest cause, you'll find the root cause. If
not, the community will be able to recreate the issue and investigate.

Mark