Hi,

I have a problem with tomcat 8.5.20 and 8.5.32.
When I stop the service the PROCESS gets stuck on a specific memory usage.
I cannot even end the task, I have to restart the server.
If I just restart the service, it will create an additional process. The
other process will remain stuck at the exact same memory usage.
I am using Tomcat on a Citrix environment.

Can you please advice?

Thank you,

--
With kind regards/Met vriendelijke groeten,

Bab Alemzadeh
System Administrator

EyeQuestion Software (Logic8 B.V.)
The Netherlands
Tel.: 0031628735930
[image: EQ] <https://eyequestion.nl/>  [image: EQT]
<https://twitter.com/EyeQuestionNL>

Logic8 B.V. - Aamsestraat 90D - PO Box 206 - NL-6660 AE - Elst(Gld) - The
Netherlands
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you
are not the intended recipient you are hereby (a): notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action with respect to the
content of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful, and
(b): kindly requested to inform the sender immediately and destroy any
copies.
Logic8 does neither accept any responsibility and/or liability for the
improper and incomplete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt.