Can you include your <Connector> definition so we can take a look?

Jay
http://www.vtgroup.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Matthew Brakke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:48 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Setting up SSL on Tomcat 5.5.17 - no response from Tomcat

Hi,

Someone asked that I try Firefox to see if it was a certificate issue with
MSIE.  I'm still having the same issue with Firefox: no response at all from
Tomcat 5.5.17 over the HTTPS connector.  HTTP is fine.  Netstat shows
established connection by TCP/IP, just no response from TC.

I've tried:
changing ports between 443 and 8443,
explicit path for .keystore,
switching from TLS to SSL,