Hi Luis,

Thank you very much for the hint. I wasn't able to export the Oracle Wallets
due to not knowing the password the DBA put on it.
However, I was able to obtain the original JKS from which the Oracle Wallets
were created from.

I removed all edits I made in setenvs.sh and worked purely with the
context.xml:

1. Add the following jar files in lib/ of Tomcat:
   ojdbcx.jar (x = relevante major versie van Java, vbl: 8)
2. In ./jre/lib/security/java.security add the following:
security.provider.10=oracle.security.pki.OraclePKIProvider
3. In context.xml:
   -
url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCPS)(HOST=<IP/DNS
 of the database server>)(PORT=2484)))(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVICE_NAME=< SERVICE
NAME >)))"
   -
connectionProperties="javax.net.ssl.trustStore=./keystores/oracle_keystore/mykeystore.jks;javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=changeme;javax.net.ssl.trustStoreType=JKS;javax.net.ssl.keyStore=./keystores/oracle_keystore/mykeystore.jks;javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=changeme;javax.net.ssl.keyStoreType=JKS;"

Now it works!

Regards,
Christophe

Christophe Vanlancker <christophe.vanlanc...@inuits.eu>
+32 (494) 232277 | Linux & Open-Source consultant - Inuits.eu